Miss Cindy's Dance Studio was awarded the First Place - People Choice Award
Gwinnett Community Bank was awarded the Best of Show
1. Eye Candy Art Studio – what a great place to learn many areas of art and join in some classes.
2. Holiday Lake Lanier – one of the largest marinas for great fun at the lake.
3. Parsons Gifts and Cards, Suwanee – unique gifts for the whole family.
4. Plant Rescue of Georgia – One of the most creative plant designers that you will find.
5. Dairy Queen, Duluth – Great place to feed your craving of many sweets.
6. Rexall Grill, Duluth – Classic southern down-home cooking!
7. Marietta Muttropolitan Pet Fashion Show – a fundraiser designed to be fun and serious about raising money for animals.
8. Dreamland BBQ – great people, great attitudes, great BBQ. Can’t wait til opening in the spring.
9. Atlanta Flooring Design Center – certified cleaning experts, and sales and service of many types of flooring. Great friends of Duluth.
10. St. Vincent DePaul – a place in Duluth where loving hearts, work to give back to the unseen people in the world, with warm loving arms. A charity resale store!
11. Miss Cindy Dance Studio – established in Duluth in 1980, an original Duluth Ian, and wonderful supporter of Duluth. Hope to see her and her dancers more for the coming year.
12. New Dawn Theater – great productions and concerts performed to entertain both young and old.
13. Pepperoni’s Pizza – Great Italian food to satisfy
14. Gwinnett Community Bank – great personal relationships with customers and wonderful community support.
15. Judy and Fred Wilson – Past president of DHS and owner of Pops Shop, designer of our Christmas elves.
16. The Clock Gallery – Sales and service of the most beautiful clocks in the Duluth. So glad they are back on this side of town!
17. Church Ladies Design Group – A great place to find that very special gift.
18. Best nutrition – well trained staff to understand your personal health needs.
19. Woody’s Nursery – Original Duluth Ian and is just the place to for all your planting needs and gardening questions.
20. Office Max - Mat Struck, very personable young man and supporter of DHS. Thank you!
21. Epic Family Life Center – Wonderful support groups for families in everyday life and in a time of crisis.
22. Trail Dames – Energetic hiking group for women of all ages
23. Karate Atlanta Duluth – classes for all ages in self-defense and control.
24. Duluth Civitan Club – Model builder of good citizenship, service, knowledge, fellowship